Sellers - Do you have a property that you are carrying as "investment" property that you would like to sell but do not want to deal with capital gains right now?  Many owners are unaware that there is a method of deferring the capital gains called a 1031 Exchange.  Realty Times has published a very good article explaining some of the ins and outs of the process.  CLICK HERE to read the article.

This program, while not eliminating the taxes on a sale, does provide some alternatives to sending the taxes to the IRS now.   We do have local attorneys who are familiar with the process.  Give me a call if you would like to contact one of them.   Charlie